Table of Contents
- 1 Who was the first footballer to win the Premier League championship with two different clubs?
- 2 Which player has the most Premier League appearances?
- 3 Who has won the Premier League with the most different clubs?
- 4 Who is the oldest goalscorer in Premier League history?
- 5 How many players have won the Premier League with multiple clubs?
- 6 How many Premier League titles did Frank Lampard win?
- 7 Why did Frank Lampard take penalty against Liverpool?
Who was the first footballer to win the Premier League championship with two different clubs?
The first man to achieve the title with multiple clubs was Norwegian defender Henning Berg, who was snapped up by Blackburn Rovers in 1993 by Kenny Dalglish.
Which player has the most Premier League appearances?
Who has won the Premier League with the most different clubs?
Manchester United are currently the record title winners in the English top flight having won the division a total of 20 times since 1889. Most of these wins came after the inception of the Premier League at the start of the 1992/93 season under the leadership of manager Sir Alex Ferguson.
Who is the current oldest player in the Premier League?
|Age at that time
|Ben Foster Goalkeeper
|38 years 06 months 27 days
|Thiago Silva Centre-Back
|37 years 01 month 08 days
|Cristiano Ronaldo Centre-Forward
|36 years 08 months 25 days
|Lukasz Fabianski Goalkeeper
|36 years 06 months 13 days
Which player has played for the most English clubs?
Peter Shilton has made the most appearances, and is the only player to have played in over one thousand games. John Burridge made appearances for 20 different clubs, while over 25 players have made their appearances for only one team.
Who is the oldest goalscorer in Premier League history?
- First Premier League goal: Brian Deane (for Sheffield United v.
- Most Premier League goals: 260, Alan Shearer.
- Most Premier League goals at one club: 184, Sergio Agüero (for Manchester City)
- Oldest goalscorer: 40 years and 268 days, Teddy Sheringham (for West Ham United v.
How many players have won the Premier League with multiple clubs?
Ten players have won the title with more than one club.
How many Premier League titles did Frank Lampard win?
Lampard won three Premier League titles, the UEFA Champions League, the UEFA Europa League, four FA Cups, and two Football League Cups. In 2005, he was named FWA Footballer of the Year, and finished runner-up for both the Ballon d’Or and FIFA World Player of the Year.
How many games did Frank Lampard play for Chelsea?
Frank Lampard played 164 consecutive league games between 13 October 2001 and Boxing Day 2005, which was a Premier League record at the time and is still a Chelsea league record. He was the first Chelsea player to feature in 100 European games for the club when he played away against Shakhtar Donetsk in October 2012.
When did Frank Lampard retire from professional soccer?
In 2005, he was named FWA Footballer of the Year, and finished runner-up for both the Ballon d’Or and FIFA World Player of the Year awards. Lampard was released by Chelsea in 2014, after which he played for league rivals Manchester City and Major League Soccer (MLS) club New York City before retiring in 2017.
Why did Frank Lampard take penalty against Liverpool?
On 30 April, Lampard, grieving the loss of his mother a week earlier, decided to play in the second leg of Chelsea’s Champions League semi-final against Liverpool, who were eliminated on 4–3 aggregate as he took an emotional penalty in the 98th minute of extra-time, which he scored confidently.