Table of Contents
- 1 What is Microsoft Power Point 2003?
- 2 What’s the use of Microsoft PowerPoint?
- 3 How can I use PowerPoint on my laptop?
- 4 How do I convert a PowerPoint 2003 to a video?
- 5 How do I make a slideshow in PowerPoint 2003?
- 6 Where is the menu bar in PowerPoint?
- 7 How do I open a PowerPoint?
- 8 How do I install Microsoft PowerPoint?
- 9 What is the Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer?
What is Microsoft Power Point 2003?
Microsoft PowerPoint 2003, part of the Office 2003 suite, is a presentation graphics application. You can add text, graphics, photos, clip art, sound, and video to your slides. PowerPoint 2003 can help you present a topic at work, home, or school.
What’s the use of Microsoft PowerPoint?
Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful slide show presentation program. It is a standard component of the company’s Microsoft Office suite software, and is bundled together with Word, Excel, and other office productivity tools. The program uses slides to convey information rich in multimedia.
How can I use Microsoft PowerPoint on my laptop?
Create a presentation
- Open PowerPoint.
- Select an option: Select Blank Presentation to create a presentation from scratch. Select one of the templates. Select Take a Tour, and then select Create, to see tips for using PowerPoint.
How can I use PowerPoint on my laptop?
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Go to File at the top of the screen and click New.
- In the “New Presentation” dialog box, click on “From Design Template.” You may then scan through design templates and choose one that you like.
- Step 4: Slide Design.
- Step 5: Slide Layout.
- Step 6: Adding Text.
- Step 7: Adding Pictures.
How do I convert a PowerPoint 2003 to a video?
How to convert an Office 2003/2007 PowerPoint presentation to video:
- Download and install CamStudio – FREE recording software:
- Specify CamStudio basic record settings.
- Convert (capture) your PowerPoint presentation to video.
What is PowerPoint and how does it work?
Microsoft PowerPoint is an electronic presentation program that helps people present a speech using a collection of slides. A PowerPoint presentation is a collection of slides that can be used to create oral presentations.
How do I make a slideshow in PowerPoint 2003?
How to Create Slides in Powerpoint 2003
- Locate the thumbnails for the slides you have already created, on the left hand side of the PowerPoint window.
- Right-click on the first slide in the presentation.
- Select “New Slide” from the list of options within the pop-up window.
The Standard Toolbar is located at the top of the PowerPoint window, below the menu bar. It has buttons for common tasks such as saving, printing, checking spelling, and inserting charts and tables. The Formatting Toolbar is located just below the standard toolbar. Most of its buttons are for formatting text.
How do you use PowerPoint online?
Get started with PowerPoint for the web
- Go to Office.com.
- Click PowerPoint.
- Create a new, blank presentation, start with a template, or open an existing file.
How do I open a PowerPoint?
How to Start PowerPoint
- Launch Using All Programs. Click the Windows “Start” button, and then select “All Programs.”
- Launch from Taskbar. Locate the “Microsoft PowerPoint” icon as described in the previous section.
- Launch from Desktop.
- Launch using Shortcut Key.
How do I install Microsoft PowerPoint?
Installing PowerPoint Select PowerPoint. The first screen will have you choose the Microsoft Office product to install. Enter the product key. The next window will ask you if you have a product key, which should be in the DVD case of your Microsoft Office installer DVD. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
How do I download Microsoft PowerPoint for free?
Go the Microsoft PowerPoint website. Access the free software download link. When the Microsoft PowerPoint homepage loads, scroll to the middle of the page. Click the “Free 60 Day Trial” link. Click “Try Now” below the green download arrow. Download the Microsoft Office Suite to your computer.
What is the Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer?
Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer is a program used to run presentations on computers that do not have PowerPoint installed. Office PowerPoint Viewer is added by default to the same disk or network location that contains one or more presentations packaged by using the Package for CD feature.