Table of Contents
- 1 What does the phrase long overdue mean?
- 2 How do you say something is overdue?
- 3 Is long overdue or was long overdue?
- 4 What can be used in place of due to?
- 5 How do you use long overdue in a sentence?
- 6 How do you use the word overdue in a sentence?
- 7 What does long overdue mean?
- 8 What does long past due mean?
What does the phrase long overdue mean?
adjective. Having been expected or needed for a long time. ‘a long-overdue reform’
What’s another word for due due?
Due Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for due?
How do you say something is overdue?
Synonyms & Antonyms for overdue
How do you use long overdue?
Long Overdue in a Sentence 🔉
- The payment for our insurance is long overdue, and we are going to have to pay an extra fine since we are half a month late.
- A conversation with my brother is long overdue, as we have not talked to each other in well over a month.
Is long overdue or was long overdue?
To be long overdue means something that is not on time, very late, very delayed. For example: 1) We finally received our payment. It was long overdue.
What’s another way to say because of this?
What is another word for because of this?
|as a result||consequently|
|due to this||thusly|
|as such||because of that|
|subsequently||that being the case|
What can be used in place of due to?
What is another word for due to?
|because||for the sake of|
|on account of||for|
|as a result of||in view of|
|on behalf of||over|
|owing to||thanks to|
Which is long overdue?
How do you use long overdue in a sentence?
Does long overdue have a hyphen?
If you want “very long overdue” to comprise a single concept in this particular sentence structure, you have to hyphenate it: a very-long-overdue email. If you don’t like the hyphenated version stylistically, you would write “This email is very long overdue.”
How do you use the word overdue in a sentence?
past due; not paid at the scheduled time.
- My library books are a week overdue.
- Her baby is two weeks overdue.
- The rent is now overdue.
- The library books are overdue.
- This car is overdue for a service.
- Health care reform is long overdue.
- The plane is overdue and has been delayed by the bad weather.
What is a long way to say because?
Synonyms for because. ’cause, as, as long as, being (as or as how or that)
What does long overdue mean?
To be long overdue means something that is not on time, very late, very delayed. For example: 1) We finally received our payment. It was long overdue. 2) The project is long overdue.
What does long-overdue mean?
Definition of Long Overdue. referring to something that should to have happened a long time ago. Examples of Long Overdue in a sentence. The payment for our insurance is long overdue, and we are going to have to pay an extra fine since we are half a month late. 🔊
What does long past due mean?
Past due is a loan payment that has not been made as of its due date. A borrower who is past due may be subject to late fees unless the borrower is still within a grace period. Failure to repay a loan on time could have negative implications for the borrower’s credit status or cause the loan terms to be permanently adjusted.