Table of Contents
- 1 How many square miles is Ohio?
- 2 What US state has the most square miles?
- 3 What are the 10 largest states in square miles?
- 4 How many square miles is Missouri?
- 5 What is the most overpopulated state?
- 6 What is the only US state that only borders one other?
- 7 Which state is least populated?
- 8 How large is Ohio?
- 9 How big is Ohio in sq km?
- 10 What is the square mile area for Ohio?
- 11 What is the square miles of Cincinnati Ohio?
How many square miles is Ohio?
What US state has the most square miles?
US States by Area
|No.||State||Area (sq mi)|
How many square miles is each state?
9.834 million km²
What are the 10 largest states in square miles?
Here is a list of the top ten biggest states by size:
- Alaska (Total area: 665,384 square miles)
- Texas (Total area: 268,596 square miles)
- California (Total area: 163,696 square miles)
- Montana (Total area: 147,040 square miles)
- New Mexico (Total area: 121,590 square miles)
- Arizona (Total area: 113,990 square miles)
How many square miles is Missouri?
Missouri Area and Population Density Missouri is relatively sparsely populated, but not remarkably so. Its total land mass measures 69,704 square miles and for every square mile of land, there is an average of 87.1 people.
What is Ohio famous for?
Here are some other things that Ohio is known for.
- American Football. Ohioans are crazy about football.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a popular museum located on the shores of Lake Erie in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Birthplace of the Wright Brothers.
- Corn Production.
- Cedar Point.
What is the most overpopulated state?
California was the state with the highest resident population in the United States in 2020, with 39.37 million people….
|Characteristic||Number of residents in millions|
What is the only US state that only borders one other?
Maine is the only state to border exactly one other American state (New Hampshire).
How many square miles is Louisiana?
Which state is least populated?
Population in the states of the U.S. 2020 California was the state with the highest resident population in the United States in 2020, with 39.37 million people. Wyoming had the lowest population with about 580,000 residents.
How large is Ohio?
How many square miles is Kentucky?
Located in the south central United States along the west side of the Appalachian Mountains, Kentucky ranks 37th in land size, with 39,732 square miles (102,907 square kilometers). The Commonwealth is bordered by seven states: Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, Missouri and Illinois.
How big is Ohio in sq km?
Ohio is approximately 106,056 sq km, while United Kingdom is approximately 243,610 sq km, making United Kingdom 130% larger than Ohio. Meanwhile, the population of Ohio is ~11.5 million people (54.2 million more people live in United Kingdom).
What is the square mile area for Ohio?
Ohio is bordered by Kentucky and West Virginia in the south. Total Area: Ohio covers 44,828 square miles, making it the 34th largest of the 50 states. Land Area: 40,953 square miles of Ohio are land areas. Water Area: 3,875 square miles of Ohio are covered by water. Highest Point: The highest point in Ohio is Campbell Hill. It’s 1,549 feet above sea level.
How many square miles are in Columbus Ohio?
According to the 2010 census, Columbus has a total area of 27.886 square miles (72.22 km 2), of which 27.5 square miles (71.22 km 2) (or 98.62%) is land and 0.386 square miles (1.00 km 2) (or 1.38%) is water.
What is the square miles of Cincinnati Ohio?
Cincinnati is located in southwest Ohio. Cincinnati is between the Hamilton, Butler, Warren, Clermont county . Cincinnati has 77.94 square miles of land area and 1.60 square miles of water area.