Table of Contents
- 1 Where can I get free stories?
- 2 How many books does Stephen King have in print?
- 3 What is the least scariest Stephen King book?
- 4 Which Stephen King book sold the most copies?
- 5 Are all the Stephen King books connected?
- 6 What is Stephen King’s favorite book?
- 7 Where can you read books for free?
- 8 Is Storyline Online Free?
- 9 How many short stories does Stephen King have?
- 10 What did Stephen King do for a living?
Where can I get free stories?
I’ve compiled 20 different websites where I regularly find free short stories.
- Narrative Magazine.
- The New Yorker.
- Electric Literature.
- Lightspeed Magazine.
- American Short Fiction.
How many books does Stephen King have in print?
King has published 63 novels, including seven under the pen name Richard Bachman, and five non-fiction books….Stephen King bibliography.
|References and footnotes|
What is the least scariest Stephen King book?
Stephen King Books That Aren’t (Strictly) Horror
- The Dark Tower Cycle.
- The Long Walk (as Richard Bachman)
- The Talisman (with Peter Straub)
- Black House (with Peter Straub)
Where can I read original stories?
These online story sharing sites can help you get feedback, fans, and more!
- Commaful. One of the most friendly writing communities I’ve come across.
- Wattpad. One of the largest libraries of stories on the internet, primarily teen-focused.
- Figment (RIP)
- Archive of our Own.
Where can I find stories to read?
We’ve got a handy list with the benefits of short stories. Explore Project Gutenberg, Google Books, Wattpad, HathiTrust Library, Internet Archive, or Library of Congress for book you can read instantly in your web browser.
Which Stephen King book sold the most copies?
Stephen King has sold more than 350 million copies of his bestselling books worldwide….Stephen King’s Top 5 Bestselling Books of All Time.
|Book title||The Shining|
|Sold Per Month||1311|
|Sold Per Day||87|
|Total Sold (to date)||692, 208|
Are all the Stephen King books connected?
Almost all of the creepy, supernatural elements in Stephen King’s books can be traced back to the mysterious dark reality known as “The Macroverse” or “Todash Space.” These two realms seem to be connected, if not one and the same, and they are home to Pennywise, the mist, the deadlights, Cthun, and many more King …
What is Stephen King’s favorite book?
Both “Survivor Type” and “The Body” were both originally published in 1982. As for the novels, King shared that Misery, The Stand, and Lisey’s Story are among his favorites.
What Stephen King novels are not horror?
Non-horror books by Stephen King that are as exciting
- 01/8Non-Horror Books by Stephen King.
- 02/8The Stand.
- 04/8The Tommyknockers.
- 05/8The Dark Tower (Series)
- 06/8The Eyes of the Dragon.
- 07/8On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft.
- 08/8Danse Macabre.
Where can I find stories?
7 best sites where you can read short stories
- Electric Literature. One of the most popular websites to read short stories on, Electric Literature is a nonprofit digital publisher focused on unveiling elevating new voices.
- The New Yorker.
- Project Gutenberg.
- 3:AM Magazine.
Where can you read books for free?
5 Ways You Can Read Books for Free Online
- Google Books. Google Books has a big catalog of free eBooks available online, which you can add to your library and peruse on the go.
- Open Culture.
- Open Library.
- Project Gutenberg.
- The Library of Congress.
Is Storyline Online Free?
Storyline Online is 100% free. As a program of the non-profit SAG-AFTRA Foundation, we rely entirely on gifts, grants, and donations to fund Storyline Online and produce all of its videos.
How many short stories does Stephen King have?
That’s right. 120 Stephen King short stories, and then some. One. Two. Zero. Stephen King, who is as well known for his prodigiously prolific output of fiction as he is for his finely crafted horror, has written over 120 short stories in his career (so far).
What did Stephen King say about serious literature?
King has long defended popular fiction to the literati—in his acceptance speech for the National Book Award, for example—and lashed out at “the keepers of the idea of serious literature,” whom he says “have a short list of authors who are going to be allowed inside.”
When did Stephen King publish riding the bullet?
In 2000, his novella Riding the Bullet debuted exclusively online, and in 2008 he partnered with Marvel Comics to promote his first collection of short stories in six years, releasing one short graphic video episode at a time adapted from the 56-page novella “N.” See all 25 episodes above.
What did Stephen King do for a living?
In the past several years he’s been promoting his work on the Internet to reach new audiences.