Table of Contents
- 1 What is email ID PF?
- 2 How can I email PF?
- 3 How can I login my EPF email ID?
- 4 How can I add my email to my EPF account?
- 5 How can I write PF letter?
- 6 How can I write a complaint letter to PF?
- 7 How can I write my HR email for PF details?
- 8 How can I know my PF account balance by email?
- 9 Where is the EPF office in Kandivali located?
- 10 Where can I Find my PF establishment ID?
What is email ID PF?
If your are an employee: [email protected]. If your are an employer: [email protected]. You may also make a call at our toll-free number: 1800118005.
How can I email PF?
- EPFO services are also available on the UMANG application.
- To register any complaints regarding your EPF UAN, you can call the customer care executives of EPFO at their toll free number- 1800 118 005.
- You can write down your queries to the officials of EPF office at [email protected].
How do I contact EPFO claim status?
- If your grievance has already been registered and grievance is pending for more than 15 days or in case you are not satisfied with the quality.
- You may also make a call at our toll-free number : 1800118005.
How can I login my EPF email ID?
At the login screen of the Employer Portal, there is a link “Forgot Password?”, Click the link. You will get a pop up screen where you have to enter the establishment id. Then enter the user id or primary mobile number or primary e-mail id. On submit, you will get an SMS using which you can login.
How can I add my email to my EPF account?
How to change Email id on the UAN website
- Login to UAN website with your UAN number and password.
- Go to Manage in Menu and Click on Contact Details.
- Choose the checkbox next to Change Email Address.
- You can see two text boxes.
- Enter the New Email Address.
- Re-enter the New Email Address same as entered above.
How can I complain to PF online?
-To file your complaint, click on ‘Register Grievance’. -A new webpage will open on your computer screen. Select the capacity/status in which you are filing the complaint – PF member, EPS Pensioner, Employer or Others.
How can I write PF letter?
Dear Sir/Madam, I G Venkata Ramana working as a Production Supervisor in the Production department, with employee ID 123456. Every month I am contributing to employee provident fund but I don’t know my PF details, so I request you to please provide my PF details such PF member ID and UAN number.
How can I write a complaint letter to PF?
Complaint on PF Transfer Your name. Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing this letter to inform you that my PF transfer claim is pending at the field office for the last 20 days after the approval of the employer. Hence it has been completed more than 20 days, I request you to please approve my PF transfer request.
How can I complain to PF problem?
Go to https://epfigms.gov.in/. Select the ‘View Status’ option. Submit by entering the Complaint Registration Number and Mobile Number / Email ID and Security Code. Now the status of the complaint will appear on the computer screen.
How can I write my HR email for PF details?
How can I know my PF account balance by email?
If your UAN is registered with the EPFO, you can get the details of your latest contribution and PF balance by sending an SMS to 7738299899. You need to send this message: EPFOHO UAN ENG. ‘ENG’ is the first three characters of the preferred language.
Which is the contact number of EPF office Maharashtra?
Below is detailed address of EPF Office Maharashtra with contact numbers of Regional PF Commissioner, Assistant PF Commissioner and Public Relation Officer. Additional Central P.F Commissioner: 022 – 26474444
Where is the EPF office in Kandivali located?
EPF Office Kandivali 【 Address, Timings, Email ID, Contact 】 by Editorial Board EPF Regional Office, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Plot No. 222 Sector No. 3, Charkop Market, Boraspada Rd, Charkop, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400067 Office Timing (Open Hours) 9:30 am – 6:00 pm Phone Number & Email ID Phone no:022-28692604
Where can I Find my PF establishment ID?
Establishment name means your company name. Every organization which is covered under EPF scheme 1952 will have a unique establishment code. If I have UAN, can I get establishment ID. Yes, you can get it, download your PF passbook online and find your PF account number and find your establishment code from it.
What kind of iD do I need for EPF?
EPF members need establishment code for UAN activation, every employer who is covering under employee provident fund scheme will get a 7 digit unique identification number which is known as establishment id. This establishment id varies for each organization.