Table of Contents
- 1 What are some puzzling questions?
- 2 What is a brain teaser question?
- 3 Who is the baby’s mother puzzle?
- 4 What question you Cannot answer?
- 5 What’s a fun question to ask a girl?
- 6 What are some good unanswerable questions?
- 7 What is the answer to riddle me this penny?
- 8 Can you throw a ball in the air and have it come back?
- 9 What happens to the ball when you release it?
What are some puzzling questions?
23 Questions In Life You Just Cannot Answer
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Should you do the right things or should you do things right?
- Are eyebrows facial hair?
- At a movie theater, which arm rest is yours?
Brain teaser questions require you to answer an unusual or abstract question, developing a suitable answer based on logic, analysis and hypothesis. They are used to assess your capability to solve a complex problem via a clear thought process.
Who is the baby’s mother puzzle?
The answer to the riddle: the woman on the left is the child’s mother. There are multiple clues in the picture that will lead you to this answer and most have to do with the demeanor of the women. First, the woman on the left does not have her legs crossed like the woman on the right.
How can u throw a ball make it stop and travel in the opposite direction?
Drag (or air resistance) This force acts in the opposite direction to the motion of the ball and slows it down.
What is the ball that comes back to you?
YoYo BaLL: Always comes back to you, Never needs rewinding. You can create your own tricks. The possibilities are endless.
What question you Cannot answer?
The Explanation to What is the only question you can’t answer yes to? Riddle is that if you’re asleep, you’re not awake. You cannot say yes, if you are sleeping right?
What’s a fun question to ask a girl?
15 Fun Questions to Ask a Girl
- If you could be a guy for a day, what’s the first thing you’d do?
- What’s your favorite 80’s song?
- What’s the funniest pickup line you’ve ever had tried on you?
- How do clowns make you feel?
- Do you prefer a ripped body or a dad-bod?
What are some good unanswerable questions?
Mind Blowing Questions
- When did time begin?
- Did we invent math or did we discover it?
- Where does a thought go when it’s forgotten?
- Do we have free will or is everything predestined?
- Is there life after death?
- Is it really possible to experience anything objectively?
- What are dreams?
- What is the goal of humanity?
How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
A Simple Formula for Answering “Tell Me About Yourself”
- Present: Talk a little bit about what your current role is, the scope of it, and perhaps a big recent accomplishment.
- Past: Tell the interviewer how you got there and/or mention previous experience that’s relevant to the job and company you’re applying for.
Who is level 44 Who is the mother?
Answer: Drag the middle lady out of the screen.
What is the answer to riddle me this penny?
So what is Penny’s fifth child’s name? The answer is “What.” Penny’s fifth child’s name is “What.” Yes, although you’d expect the child’s name to be “May,” the answer to the fifth child’s name is actually hidden within the riddle itself. You see, the riddle isn’t asking a question at all.
Can you throw a ball in the air and have it come back?
If you throw a ball in the air that is the only possible answer. Throwing the ball in the air i the only suspect. There is no way you can throw the ball in the air and expect the same result. A way that you can throw a ball and have it come back to you is if you throw it straight up in the air.
What happens to the ball when you release it?
Once you release the ball, you are not applying a force to it; it is freely falling (despite its upward motion). The only force acting on it is the gravitational force, pulling it downwards (which is why it slows down and stops momentarily at the apex, before coming back down).
What do you call a ball you cant catch and cant throw back?
A ball that you can’t catch and can’t throw back is a boomerang which comes straight back to you. It can hit people or targets. It is a WINDLESS object that flow in the air. It is also fun to play with.
Can you throw a tennis ball at a basketball?
It will be fun. You just need a basketball and a tennis ball (or any two bouncy balls of different mass). Hold the basketball above the ground with the tennis ball on top of that. Let go of both at the same time. Here’s what should happen. Isn’t that awesome? You can get that tennis ball flying off with some pretty serious velocity.