Table of Contents
- 1 How does Webroot Backup work?
- 2 How do I cancel my Webroot SecureAnywhere account?
- 3 How do I completely remove Webroot from my Mac?
- 4 How do I remove Webroot from Windows 10?
- 5 How do I remove Webroot from Chrome?
- 6 Is Webroot a virus?
- 7 How do I disable my subscription to Webroot?
- 8 How do I renew my Webroot Security Key?
How does Webroot Backup work?
When you save files to sync folders, Backup & Sync immediately uploads them to the cloud and to any shared folders on other computers. You can access these synchronized files from your online SecureAnywhere account and from your mobile devices with the Webroot SecureSync app installed.
How do I cancel my Webroot SecureAnywhere account?
To delete an administrative account in the Webroot management console:
- Log into the Webroot management console.
- Click the Admins tab.
- Select the Admin to delete, then click the Delete button.
- A Delete Admin confirmation page will be presented, click the Confirm Delete button to proceed.
Does Webroot have a Backup?
Your backed-up files are uploaded to secure Webroot servers, which are accessible from your SecureAnywhere account. You can run backups manually or follow the instructions in Creating a backup schedule to create an automatic backup schedule. To configure backup: Open SecureAnywhere.
How do I use Webroot Backup and sync?
Once Backup & Sync is configured on your computers and mobile devices, access your online account by logging in to my.webrootanywhere.com. From the Home panel of the website, click the Backup & Sync button or the Backup & Sync tab. The Backup & Sync web page displays.
How do I completely remove Webroot from my Mac?
- Open Webroot SecureAnywhere.
- In the top left corner of the screen, click Webroot SecureAnywhere.
- Select About SecureAnywhere.
- In the pop-up, click Uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere.
- In the pop-up, click Yes. Webroot SecureAnywhere will uninstall.
How do I remove Webroot from Windows 10?
Uninstall Windows 10
- In the Search field near the Start Menu, type “appwiz.
- Click appwiz.
- Select the Webroot SecureAnywhere line item and then click Uninstall.
- Click Yes.
- Click Yes.
- If required, enter the requested characters and click Continue.
How do I remove Wsdaemon from my Mac?
Click and drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere program icon into the Trash in the dock. 6. A confirming window appears. Click Uninstall.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Webroot on my Mac?
- Shut down SecureAnywhere by clicking the Webroot icon in the menu bar and selecting Shut Down SecureAnywhere.
- Open the Applications directory.
- Click and drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere program icon into the Trash in the dock.
- Click Uninstall.
How do I remove Webroot from Chrome?
There is no way to disable or remove from Chrome – it’s grayed out. Webroot is no longer on the computer, therefore there there is no uninstall option.
Is Webroot a virus?
No. Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ is an Antivirus product.
How do I get rid of WSDaemon?
Is Web Threat Shield part of Webroot?
Web Threat Shield is an added benefit of your Webroot SecureAnywhere subscription that protects you and your data from threats while you are browsing the internet. Web Threat Shield provides up-to-the-minute data about website reputation and real-time protection from phishing sites.
How do I disable my subscription to Webroot?
If you would like to disable your subscription, you will need to submit a support ticket or contact Webroot here When submitting a ticket, be sure to include the email and keycode attached to the subscription. If you would like to cancel your Webroot subscription from Best Buy, please call Best Buy at 1-800-433-5778.
How do I renew my Webroot Security Key?
Once the Webroot SecureAnywhere® program is open, click My Account. Your keycode is displayed on that screen. Additionally, if a renewal message appears in your Webroot SecureAnywhere® program window, you can click the message to manage the renewal process. Click here to request a copy of your keycode.
Where do I find Webroot SecureAnywhere on my computer?
Open the Webroot SecureAnywhere® program on your computer. The icon can be found in the bottom right of your desktop screen in the system tray. Please note that the color of the icon may change, depending on how close your subscription is to expiration. You may need to click on the arrow to ‘Show hidden icons’ in order to find it.