Table of Contents
- 1 How do I set up multiple Voicemail boxes?
- 2 How do you set up Comcast Voicemail?
- 3 Is it possible to have two voicemails?
- 4 Where are my voicemail settings?
- 5 How do I use Xfinity Voice?
- 6 How do I control my voicemail?
- 7 How do I set up my Xfinity voicemail?
- 8 How do I retrieve Comcast telephone messages?
How do I set up multiple Voicemail boxes?
How to create a voicemail box for more than one person
- Go to Account & services.
- If you have 3 or more services, select Phone from the dropdown.
- Select My digital home phone > Manage my plan.
- Choose Set up voicemail > Next.
- Select Directed voicemail box (Advanced) > Next.
- Follow the prompts to add voicemail boxes.
How do I create a different Voicemail?
Record a new greeting
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record .
- Record your greeting and when you’re done, tap Stop .
- Choose what you want to do with the recording: To listen to the recording, tap Play .
How do you set up Comcast Voicemail?
Dial *99 or your Xfinity Voice number. Enter your passcode when prompted….How to Set Your Voicemail Greeting
- Press 1 to set the standard greeting with your Xfinity Voice number.
- Press 2 to set up your standard greeting with your name.
- Press 3 to record a new personal greeting.
- Press * to return to the Main Menu.
How do I manage my Comcast Voicemail?
Manage Calling Features and Voicemail – Xfinity Connect Help
- Select the Voice icon. in the right corner of the page.
- Log in using your Xfinity ID or email and password.
- Ensure you are on the Voice tab.
- Click on the settings icon.
- Select the option from the navigation menu to access the preference you would like to change.
Is it possible to have two voicemails?
Yes, you can upload or record as many voicemail greetings as you need. You can switch between voicemail greetings as needed or assign greetings to different voice mailboxes.
Can you have two different voicemail greetings?
Yes, you can set up different greeting and customize them to suit your business needs. The benefits of setting up multiple greetings: Switch between each of your greetings depending on your business needs without erasing or re-recording messages.
Where are my voicemail settings?
Change your voicemail settings
- Open the Phone app .
- At the top right, tap More options .
- Tap Settings. Voicemail.
- You can: Change which carrier handles your voicemails: Tap Advanced Settings Service. Set up your voice mailbox: Tap Advanced Settings Setup. Change your notification settings: Tap Notifications.
How do I create a custom voicemail on my iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Set Up Voicemail
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app. Voicemail. (lower-right).
- Tap. Set Up Now. . If the ‘Set Up Now’
- Enter a password then tap. Done. .
- Re-enter the password then tap. Done. .
- Tap. Custom. to record a greeting.
- Tap. Record. to begin.
- When finished, tap. Stop. .
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.
How do I use Xfinity Voice?
To use Xfinity Voice service you need a telephone handset and electrical outlets. Inside wiring and jacks are not required for service. Handsets may be connected directly to a Comcast Wireless Gateway device, or inside wiring and jacks can be connected to provide phone service throughout a residence.
How do I set up voicemail on Comcast landline?
Set Up Your Voicemail from Your Home Phone
- The setup call needs to be made from your home phone.
- Dial *99 or enter the Xfinity Voice number.
- Follow the recorded prompts to create a password and record a personalized greeting.
How do I control my voicemail?
How To Manage Your Voicemail On Android
- Open the Line2 application on your Android device.
- Tap on the Voicemail tab in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap the voicemail message to Play, Call, Text, Share Voicemail, or Delete the voicemail.
How do you set up your Comcast Voice Mail?
Dial “*99” or your home phone number to access the Comcast Voice Mail services. You will have to set up the services the first time you call. A tutorial will guide you through setting up your voice mail password, name and personal greeting. Check your Comcast Voice Mail by dialing “*99” or your home phone number.
How do I set up my Xfinity voicemail?
Go to the Xfinity website and click the Menu icon at the top of the page. Select the Voice icon in the drop-down list. Enter your Xfinity username and password. You’ll see a menu on the left side of the page, under the phone number. Click Voicemail. Click on the message you want to hear. Click the Play button to listen to the voicemail.
How do I set up my voicemail on my iPhone?
To set up voicemail on your iPhone: 1. First, tap Phone. 2. From the menu that appears at the bottom, select Voicemail. 3. On the next screen, tap Set Up Voicemail. 4. Enter a password you want to use for your voicemail, then tap Done. 5. Select a custom voicemail greeting or the default one.
How do I retrieve Comcast telephone messages?
Retrieve Messages Online. Step. Open XFINITY Connect (see Resources) in your browser, click the “Email” tab and enter your Comcast ID and password. Once logged in to your account, you’ll have access to a variety of functions including listening to voice mail. If you have only XFINITY Voice, open XFINITY Connect, select “Voicemail” and then log in.