Table of Contents
How do I register Prime Video on TCL TV?
Open the Google Play Store on your TCL TV and Search for Prime Video app. Then close to the app Click on the Install button to download install it on your TCL Smart TV. Now open the prime video app and log in with your Amazon account to watch your TV series or movies.
How do I register Amazon Prime on my TV?
Open the Amazon Prime Video app or download it from your living room device’s app store. Register your device by selecting “sign in and start watching” to enter your account information directly on your device or choose “register on the Amazon website” to get a 5–6 character code to enter in your account.
How do I add Amazon Prime videos to my TV?
Smart TV or Blu-Ray Player
- If the Amazon Prime Video app isn’t pre-installed on your Smart TV or Blu-ray player, download it from your device’s app store.
- Open the Amazon Prime Video app and sign in with your Amazon Prime or Prime Video account.
- Choose a movie or TV Show and start streaming.
How do I activate Prime Video on my TV?
How do I connect my Amazon Prime video to my TV?
How Do I Cast Prime Video to My TV?
- Turn on your TV.
- Open the Prime Video app on your Android mobile device, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Fire tablet.
- Select the Cast icon on your Prime Video app.
- Select the device that you wish to use.
- Select a title you wish to watch.
How do you add a device to Amazon Prime?
To register a device, simply sign into your account on any Amazon app, like Prime Video, Prime Music, Kindle, or Alexa. If you are giving away or have lost your device, you should take a few seconds to unregister the device from your Amazon account. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How do I register a device for Amazon Prime?
Why can’t I watch Amazon Prime on my TV?
If Prime Video isn’t working on your usual device, try it elsewhere. If it won’t run on your smart TV or Roku, for example, open the Prime Video app on your smartphone and try it there, or open Prime Video in a browser on your computer. Reboot the device that Prime Video isn’t running on, and try again.