Table of Contents
- 1 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement television has destroyed communication?
- 2 Which type of communication does a television related to?
- 3 What are the negative effects of television?
- 4 Do you think television has positive or negative effect on family?
- 5 How does TV affect family relationship?
- 6 How Does TV influence a person negatively?
- 7 What are the disadvantages of television?
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement television has destroyed communication?
Some people believe that television has demolished communication among friends and family. In my opinion, however, the opposite is true. Television can increase communication. We see news and other information on TV which gives us things to discuss with our friends and family.
The correct solution is “Mass Media Communication”. Mass media means technology that is intended to reach a mass audience. It is the primary means of communication used to reach the vast majority of the general public.
What is the use of television in communication?
Television facilitates one-way communication between the sender and the receiver. This allows the sender to persuade, entertain, inform and empower the audience.
What are the negative effects of television?
Negative Effects of Television on Kids
- Steals Time. Children who spend too much time in front of the television may miss out on life’s opportunities.
- Lack of Language and Social Skills.
- Kills Creativity and Imagination.
- Lack of Focus.
- Heart and Eye Health Risks.
- Negative Behaviour.
Do you think television has positive or negative effect on family?
The television has many effects on family life and the individual, causing family bonds to unravel and the individual to become naïve of their surroundings. The TV keeps one hooked for hours on end, causing family relationships to diminish and personal relationships to weaken.
How does television negatively affect society?
While entertaining, watching T.V. can cause negative effects on physical and cognitive health, decreasing children’s amount of physical activity and sometimes impede brain development. Behaviorally, some television shows promote aggressive behavior in children and reinforce stereotypes.
How does TV affect family relationship?
The relationships bonds decreased due to many television sets in a house. With many television sets, the family members are more attentive to the television than communicating with each other. According to Winn, television affects families because it changes their way of living life.
How Does TV influence a person negatively?
Negative Behaviour According to research, watching too much TV can alter the brain structure and promote negative behaviour – especially violence and aggression. Kids who watch shows containing content inappropriate for minors are at a higher risk of this problem.
What are the positive and negative effects of television?
Some positive effects are: it enhances learning skills and recognize emotions; and the negative effects are it leads to violence, behave aggressively and lastly, it leads to emotional problems.
What are the disadvantages of television?
The Disadvantages of Television
- Overstimulated Brains.
- Television Can Make Us Antisocial.
- Televisions Can be Expensive.
- Shows can be Full of Violence and Graphic Images.
- TV Can Make You Feel Inadequate.
- Adverts Can Manipulate Us Into Spending Money.
- TV Can Waste Our Time.